Monday, June 30, 2008
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Thursday, June 26, 2008
1. ascorbic acid is not real vitamin C
2. the best natural tranquilizer is GABA
3. check your royal jelly for 10-HDA
4. if you have E.D., you probably have a heart condition
5. if you have cold sores, don't take arginine
6. if you're on a statin, take CoQ10
7. don't combine detoxes
8. cranberry works for urinary tract infections, but cranberry with D-mannose is better
9. the fastest way to get blood pressure down is nattokinase
10. the fastest way to get your cholesterol down is red yeast rice
11. don't spray dandelions with herbicide, eat them
12. don't but supplements at grocery stores or Chinese distribution centers
13. calcium carbonate is the worst form of calcium available
14. any supplement under $10 usually sucks
15. if you're overweight, don't bother with a ph test, you're acidic
16. every household in American should have DMSO and oregano oil
17. elderberry is the best cold and flu medicine
18. you don't drink a green drink because of the taste
19. take your fish oil before you eat
20. change your diet
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Monday, June 23, 2008
Another sad story about drug side effects. Just so you know....Motrin is safe and effective and approved by the FDA. ...............Matt
Sunday, June 22, 2008
GeneLink’s Nutritional System includes a DNA collection kit and the company’s Genetic Compass reporting system. Solgar will market the platform alongside the line of supplements, dubbed Nutrigenomx.
The companies said in a statement that the Nutrigenomx product line is the first retail “proprietary dietary supplement system tailored to an individual's genetic makeup.”
Solgar said it plans to sell the products through health food and natural food retailers in North America.
Friday, June 20, 2008
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Monday, June 16, 2008
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Thursday, June 12, 2008
I'll share a story with you from earlier today. It coincides with an article I read on my home page about the mercury contained in amalgam fillings. The FDA announced that these fillings which are made of about 50% mercury may not be such a good idea for pregnant women and children. What a shocker! After continued pressure from concerned groups and common sense, the FDA admitted that mercury might be harmful to developing fetuses and young children. However, for the majority of the population, a mouth full of mercury is safe and effective. Make sense?
Regular visitors to this blog know my opinion of the FDA.......worthless. The fact is, mercury at any level is toxic to the brain. Multiple amalgam fillings increase the amount of mercury which causes health problems. The FDA states that mercury can cause harm to the fetus and children, but vaccinations, which contain mercury or aluminum administered to infants, are completely safe. (dummies) As always, approved by the FDA is meaningless.
So let me get to this story. A woman my age asked me to find her a heavy metal cleanse. She told me that she had 18 amalgam fillings removed last year. Her former occupation....drum roll please...... a dental hygienist. She decided to get them removed after educating herself about the dangers of mercury. This happened only after her health deteriorated to the point where her speech was slurred, she was constantly fatigued, and every day activities became increasingly difficult.
When the amalgam fillings were taken out, her symptoms eventually disappeared. This woman isn't pregnant, and she isn't under 6 years old, so the FDA's conclusion is wrong as usual. She also quit her job because she could no longer tell patients that amalgam fillings were safe. An insider with the courage to do what's right. I applaud her.
If you can afford it, remove your fillings and replace them with the white resin composite. Just make sure you find a dentist who knows how to do it. Most dentists are not educated on the correct way which will only put more mercury into your body. ........................Matt
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
I actually had a lady come in today who may have the West Nile virus. She's getting tested soon. It's so important to protect yourself when you're outside.
Are you the Dr. Sanborn that's involved with CRA? If so, here's your chance to enlighten us.
Monday, June 9, 2008
Friday, June 6, 2008
Thursday, June 5, 2008
The body is made of separate units
Body and mind are separate entities
Treat the symptoms of the disease
Focus on symptoms only
Use artificial drugs and surgery
The body is a whole unit
Body and mind are interlinked
Find the cause of the illness
Address diet and lifestyle
Utilize whole plants and organics
Patient is in charge
Only one works..... and it's not conventional...................................Matt