I decided to try another flavor of Thai Kitchen soups today.
I reviewed the Garlic and Vegetable flavor earlier this month.
This time I selected the Spring Onion flavor.
You can find these instant soups at Naturally Yours Grocery.
Thai Kitchen Instant Rice Noodle Soup:
* Gluten free
* Egg free
* Cooked not fried
* Ready to eat in just 3 minutes
* Product of Thailand
* A product of Simply Asia Foods
of Berkeley, California
(where I lived as a teenager).
(1) Bring 1 cup of water to a boil in a small pan.
(2) Add the noodles to the boiling water.
(3) Open the flavoring package.
(4) Remove the power flavor and the oil flavor packets.
(5) Add the contents of the powder flavor packet.
(6) Add the contents of the oil flavor packet.
(7) Reduce heat a bit,
and let it cook for 3 minutes,
(8) OPTIONAL: I add some organic
garlic granules to the soup.
(9) OPTIONAL: I also add a little dash
of organic pink sea salt.
(10) Once the noodles are tender, it's done.
OPTIONAL: Today I added some chopped
organic jalapeno peppers from our garden.
This is yet another flavor of
Thai Kitchen Instant Rice Noodle Soup
that I really like a lot.
If you're looking for a healthy alternative
to Ramen Noodles, this is a good choice.
Filling, delicious, economical, wholesome.
The way lunch should be.
at Naturally Yours online.