Thursday, November 10, 2011
Now is a good time to head on over to Naturally Yours Grocery produce department.
While you're in good health, and able to dash about from place to place, consider stocking up on some flu-fighting, cold-conquering organic citrus fruit. Lemons can be your best friend when it comes to fortifying yourself against winter ailments.
And the organic produce at Naturally Yours Grocery looks good, tastes good, and is good for you.
Just look at that luscious lemon goodness. Juicy, sweet, tart, everything a lemon should be. Without all the pesticides and other additives that can be found in the fruit at mainline grocery stores.
Remember, Naturally Yours Grocery does NOT use city water to hydrate the produce section. Only purified water is used, free from chemicals. At mainstream grocery stores, city water is generally used to sprinkle the organic and non-organic produce. The moment city water hits those vegetables and fruit, they're no longer organic.
Lemons are loaded with good vibrations, happy electrical charges, and positive values.
Lemon health benefits include:
* dislodges and (to some degree) dissovles excessive mucuous (phlegm) that your body is trying to expel during a cold (that's why you have to blow your nose a lot)
* excellent source of vitamin C combined with naturally occurring bio-flavonoids
* helps with bowel activity, relieving constipation
* aids digestion
* can lower blood pressure
* great flavor can enhance other foods, e.g. hummus
* antiseptic for mouth, throat, stomach
* mildly sedative
* can correct some heart problems
* good source of potassium
* assists in calcium metabolism
* good for teeth and bones
* diuretic: helps kidneys and bladder
* helps lungs, corrects troubled breathing, and assists in oxygenation
See also my article "Lemons: Weapons of Mass Degunktion".